SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Hanoi, May 15, 2014
Pursuant to Law on Government Organization dated December 25, 2001;
Pursuant to Land Law dated November 29, 2013;
At the request of Minister of Natural Resources and Environment
The Government promulgates Decree on land prices
This Decree regulates methods for land pricing, adjustment to land price brackets and land price lists, specific land pricing and provision of consultancy on land pricing.
1. The competent authorities in charge of land management; the authorities in charge of formulating, adjusting and verifying land price brackets, land prices and determining specific land prices.
2. Organizations and individuals licensed to provide land pricing consultancy services.
3. Other relevant organizations and individuals.
In this Circular, the following terms shall be construed as follows:
1. Unoccupied plot of plan is the plot where no houses or other assets attached to land are located at the time of land pricing
2. Net income is an entity's total income minus total cost.
3. The common market price of land is the most frequent price in the among successful transactions on the market, successful bids for land use rights, land prices derived from costs, income of the plots of land with the same purpose in a region and in a certain period.
1. This Decree takes effect from July 01, 2014
2. This Decree replaces the Decree No. 188/2004/ND-CP dated November 16, 2004 of the Government on the land pricing methods and the land price bracket and Decree No. 123/2007/ND-CP dated July 27, 2007 of the Government on adjustments to some articles in the Decree No. 188/2004/ND-CP; annuls the regulations on the land prices prescribed in Clause 6 Article 1 in Decree No. 189/2013/ND-CP dated November 20, 2013 of the Government, which amends some Articles of Decree No. 59/2011/ND-CP on conversion of wholly state-owned enterprises into joint stock companies
Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, heads of government-attached agencies, presidents of People's Committees of provinces, relevant organizations and individuals shall implement this Decree./.
ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT